Prelaw advising is available to all current students and alumni throughout their preparation and application to law school. Prelaw advising is through the Futures Center located in Armstrong Hall on the Tempe campus.
- Major and course selection
- Law school application timeline
- Assistance with LSAT prep resources (ASU does not offer LSAT prep courses)
- Personal statement assistance
- Assistance with addendum, character and fitness, optional essay
- School selection
- Credit for law-related internships
Prelaw appointments are available through Handshake!
On the "Career Center" tab, students select "Appointments", then "Prelaw Appointment."
For quick answers or to have a personal statement reviewed, students may email email@example.com.